EXAM EXAM and EXAM!!!!

Posted: Sunday 17 May 2009 by Weng Chiew in
4

Apparently my 1st paper is just 11 more hours ahead...My 1st paper Advance Management English =)..and I'm just about to start reading its Novel "Who Moved My Cheese" by DR Spencer Johnson.


This few days has been a really tiring day for me, as I have stayed up late every night for some revisions I GUESS!!, more dosage of COFFEE..( from McD, OLDTOWN, MAMAK )..*phew* really had enough of it.

So this is a very short post of mine, and I need to get my ass work again on my books and notes..So enjoy the picture =)

My messy table@Cyberia
*I keep my own table at home clean*

My roommate Joon Keat
*HARDWORKING*

I wonder is it HOLIDAY or EXAM is coming??
Gordan my housemate.

Kimi...He is hardworking, I can say...
Study+ Gaming =Top Student

In McD>>>>

STUDY, STUDY, STUDY

*Tired* I think its 4a.m


I guess I'm tired as well
GOOD NIGHT!!

Well, I think that's all for the post...gonna update soon after a few of the HARD paper.( FINANCE and ACCOUNTING especially)

Have a great night all, wish everyone who is having exam now...All the Best and GOOD LUCK!!!

4 comments:

  1. obc says:

    lol gordan aka gordon
    apasal dun have my pic at McD there 1?
    haihh..=/

  1. You was not there, TOILET i guess !!..

  1. Unknown says:

    oh my god, this is whole world up to the end of downside, just turn round and round, understand?

  1. hello.KIMI study hard la..no gaming bro..
    KIMI= KIYOSIPE in d pic =)