Industrial Training In Ogawa

Posted: Monday 14 June 2010 by Weng Chiew in
2

So I haven't been updating my blog for quite sometime already, its because I'm so busy and tired with roadshows, events and not forgetting meeting. So in this early morning, I reach early to my office HQ in Kota Kemuning to do a short update what have I done throughout the first week of my industrial training.


Basically first day itself, I was asked to participate myself in a brainstorming meeting regarding the upcoming warehouse sales, well not forgetting throughout this week, i had met and talk to alot of sponsors and as well as meeting with exhibitor. Indeed, I'm glad that i had made my final decision to choose this company for my internship and to all students who are having intern out there....ALL THE BEST!!!! and see you in the upcoming trimester =P

** Gonna post some picture when i have sometime *peace*

2 comments:

  1. gud luck intern!!

    hehe

  1. 陈国伟 says:

    You are so damn LUCKY to get to know a bunch of good looking colleagues surround you... especially that someone named V... lolx... :D