well to a person that i used to love before!!

Posted: Friday 16 January 2009 by Weng Chiew in
0

Apparently i want you to know...Don worry i will go and F myself...all this happen is also all because of you!! I guess if you were me you will feel how i felt, and how angry and hurt i am....always missiny you even till now....and know knowing you are with another guy...and even to go to a trip that we are supposed to be together and enjoying time..there you are....with another guy on a trip..and that guy is your new bf...from the day i saw the pics on your blog....i was terribly hurt and damn angry...i was supposed to call you and talk properly....but you refused to even pick my fucking phone!!! so what you want to do with it....my anger just got more and more...you think after i said all those harsh words..i didnt even think about the consequences....i DID!!!! its seriously not easy for me to let go all this thing...i just misses you till now and even wanted to care for you so much...but when that pic and the guy come to my mind...everything just broke my heart...its like tearing apart myself...ever since all this happens...i fell sick more often, become weak...and my every single laughter and smile....behind them still with sorrow and sadness...my laughter become so fake and its like i don have my feeling anymore....everything that i throw into you, hope, love and even my heart...has all once just broken by you.....and so fast i can see....you with another guy and there you go BBU ur second home i guess....I jus came back from melaka today...and i stand in EP ur room staring...and refreshin all the memories we had...and wtf has happen till everything goes on like this....anyhow I'm really sorry for my behavior...and I just dont know what to do with myself anymore.....HOPE you enjoy your GENTING trip...i guess u would..HAPPY HOLIDAY...

0 comments: