Happy new year!!! 2009...

Posted: Thursday 1 January 2009 by Weng Chiew in
0


my buddies!!!

Well....it was apparently an interesting day as my MELAKA buddies came down and celebrate together. Thank u guys for troubling all the way down here and celebrate wit us..lolz..we apparently on the 31st DEC, we had our wonderful day in SUNWAY lagoon..haha..it was and enjoyin..but enjoyment come wit a pain....guess what..( sunburn on my body )....Anyhow who gives a damn about sunburn...enjoy 1st then suffer the pain later lol..that is how life should work..oh not to forget soon I'm turning 20 years old as well...omg...felt so old already...but mayb its a good things as we can c we r getting more matured..Well before i end my for my new year jus want all my buddies to now thank u guys for comin down n all the best for OUR FINALS exam..and to a gal that may hav been important to my life all this while..i still miss u and wish u a happy new year!!! hope u enjoy ur day too... Anyhow enjoy the pics.......


me and zues...





well...anyway guys..happy new year 2009!!!!

0 comments: