My birthday Part 2 @Sunway..

Posted: Monday 27 April 2009 by Weng Chiew in
0

It was day on 27April 2009..I call it the girls outing as I'm the only guy and today I'm going out with 4girls ^.^(Chesley, Loshini, Rosemary, Rainee ) Well just want you girls to know how glad am I to know you girls as friend and thanks for the belated birthday celebration with me and I really did enjoy the crazy day yesterday ^.^

SCENE1( REDBOX Sunway Pyramid )
1st destination we went after we reach Sunway is REDBOX..
Summary:
-I got myself a REDBOX membership card.
-Ordered a package of 5person
-here comes the singing and shouting part everyone ^.^( 5hours of singing )

REDBOX sunway entrance.

ARTS..

REDBOX membership card.

wengchiew aka SIMON

Rosemary, Loshini, Chesley, Rainee

me and Loshy..

me and Chesley aka BABY YEE=YEE LING

me and Rosemary.

me and Rainee

crazy@.@

Do i look like im trying to lick chesley??

Duet with Chesley
Duet with Loshy

=.=

Patiently waiting for the next song
Yea!!!

Poser~

dancing with loshy( Pls Don'T Stop The Music )

Pose with Rosemary before leaving redbox ^.^

SCENE 2
next stop! FISH MARKET MANHATTAN....after all the singing, we are already hungry..lets GRAB some fish..


creamy garlic Mussels..YUMMY

Garlic Mussels as Starter

main course..DORY FISH wit Garlic rice.

How Happy am I^.^

arent we just love taking pics Loshy.^.^

My birthday Present From Loshy,Chesley,Rosemary and Rainee

Well i have to say lots of thank you for the day you girls, spending me the whole day...really big thanks and hugs to you all...Just wan you all to know i really enjoy my day and i hope you all enjoyed yourself as well..Just Love U all...MUAKSSS

THANKS AGAIN!!
"BELIEVE AND TRUST"

0 comments: