PC Fair 2009@ KLCC

Posted: Tuesday 8 December 2009 by Weng Chiew in
0

So here I am with another post and this time I'm working personally in PC Fair 2009@ KLCC and indeed I can say it is a good experience. So this time, I'm with Greentech company, as a salesperson of Maxis Broadband.

First of all I would like to thank Ong Boon Chai as he was the one who invited me to this job and definitely sponsoring his car throughout the working days. So a brief of this Pc Fair 2009, on 4th, 5th and 6th December 2009. As expected the crowd was superb and from this working period I met alot new friends.Although it was tired but I did enjoyed it and obviously thank everyone who has been helpful as well .


Everyone gather and chit chat session before works start.



Maxis anyone??


Our crew in Maxis booth.

Another SS moment of our crew member
*Spot OBC*


I'm a part of Maxis Crew that goes to Lennovo Pc booth =P


Random Picture.

OBC, Phuay Fan,Yasmin, Ling ling and me

SS moment.


Lennovo booth that I worked in =P
Lennovo Pc are tempting me to get a new one =P


Maxis lennovo Crew.
(Shu Chiet and her friend, Jin Shen aka Maxus and me)

Lennovo Maxis team

Lennovo show girl
(Stephy and Mia )

Steph and me posing =P

Wenzee and Jimmy( my supervisor for 2 days)
(cousins)

jun Chiet ( the person who pays my salary) and me
* big gratitude*

One big gang of Greentech.
* Green Soldiers*

Save the best for the last.
.
.
.
.
.
The Greentech full crew picture.

Finally, working days ended and I'm waiting for the appreciation dinner =P

0 comments: