Japanese Culture Night 2010

Posted: Tuesday 30 March 2010 by Weng Chiew in
6


Japanese Cultural Night is finally here!!! After all those training and rehearsing for it...the outcome was indeed satisfying and unforgettable. In such wonderful culture night, I am given the role and going to perform as Reiko's dad a.k.a Mr.Saito and one of the model in the traditional fashion show walk. Well not forgetting, this is indeed a lifetime experience as I'm given the opportunity to learn and how to dress a Yukata and to tie a Obi.( It is not as easy as it looks, it needs a lot of skills )

Anyhow, Kean Jia, Sam and me had lots of fun that night..hopefully gonna have more of such wonderful event in my coming trimester =P

So not gonna do much of explanation....enjoy the pictures !!


Rebecca Yap, my make-up artist.

Sam, Rebecca and me.

A complete change over of me.
* great job Rebecca*

me and my partner for traditional walk show, Miss Lemon Ong

Representing KNS division
*Kean Jia, Sam, Me*

The gorgeous ladies.

me,Stanley and Sam.

me and Allysa
*Dad and daughter in the Japanese drama*

Miss Annie drop by the backstage to say Hi
* Thanks for supporting girl*

Annie, Angie, Sam, Pui Yee and me


!!Finally on the stage!!







Well definitely after the show we had some pictures taken moment....

Angel and me

I'm with a bunch of pretty ladies.

Allysa and me

Fairy threatening the main actor Kazuya.

Allyssa, Kimmy Qiu( Fairy) and me.

Group picture 1

Group picture 2

me and Sam
*Japan top Yakuza*

Wachaaaa!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Finally, personal portrait of me in Yukata.

*ChEeRs*

6 comments:

  1. fun event =)

    nanged u. what is the similarity between Dr Chua, Gillian Chung, Jack Neo and Tiger woods? nang this to find out!

  1. thanks....will look into ur post =P

  1. simon!! I cannot see the picture between you an I! bias!! hahahaha!

  1. ops...yesterday was doing this post in a rush...How can i miss the picture with a Fairy wan =P..hahaha...I will edit this post don worry haha

  1. jfook says:

    Great event. :) Hope my uni has such event too. :)

  1. YAY!!!!!!!! =D teehee!